• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

New Offer

Won't be hard to figure out if you see my post on the football board. And if you know I am a Denton guy(er).

Has a good arm and doesn’t just hoof it at the first sign of trouble.

If you look for film, do yourself a favor and skip the Hudl one that shows the same play 3 times in a row, albeit from different angles/distance.

Yes, but how many on this board were acually in the room when the coach said he was going to offer. Any way its Eli
Stowers Denton Guyer QB. 6'4" 205 4.5 40 and high jumps 7 feet and in my opinion, the best dual threat quarterback in the 2021 class.

Same guy you were talking about a couple of months ago

Yes, but how many on this board were acually in the room when the coach said he was going to offer. Any way its Eli
Stowers Denton Guyer QB. 6'4" 205 4.5 40 and high jumps 7 feet and in my opinion, the best dual threat quarterback in the 2021 class.
Cool that you were there. No pressure, but if he doesn't sign with Nebraska, it's your fault. Also if he doesn't win 4 Heismans.

3dfb55aad54797770e4680579a7dbc6291dbba1d433f26e4e3170ced9f08fa24.jpg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back