• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

James Monds III Continues To Trend To Nebraska

It looks like James is sort of copying his uncle's hairstyle.
9759006.jpg

Wonder-Monds.jpg

Wonder Monds was one among a lot of great 'football' names back then too … Frosty Anderson, IM Hipp … if they didn't have one, Lyle would give them a tagline like the Tecumseh Tornado.
Remember that our Wonderful terrific Monds Junior had four sons — Wonderful terrific Monds II, who played college football at Buffalo and FAU, Wonderful terrific Monds III, who played baseball in the Braves organization, and two other sons who both played professional football. Never quite understood having two kids with the same name, but they must have both been wonderful.

Remember that our Wonderful terrific Monds Junior had four sons — Wonderful terrific Monds II, who played college football at Buffalo and FAU, Wonderful terrific Monds III, who played baseball in the Braves organization, and two other sons who both played professional football. Never quite understood having two kids with the same name, but they must have both been wonderful.
George Foreman says ‘hold my beer!’

I ALWAYS appreciated Wonder's work ethic, bring the, "lunch pail to work" mentality and him putting himself, "out there," with no regrets. Young man, you, your dad and your family are, I am sure, indeed, "WONDER-ful!"

Last edited:

MR. MONDS--PLEASE MAKE OUR CHRISTMAS GREAT! Come on aboard--the water's, well, trending towards cold, but DONU is a warm place to continue to develop your NFL TALENT!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back