• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

New OC Matt Lubick hired!

My whole point about Walters was that several of my friends who go to every game said WRs were often open contrary to what Coach Frost would say. I couldn't tell watching on TV. But I could see terrible blocking on the hated bubble screens so I'm willing to say Walters wasn't doing a good job there. Unfortunately two receivers that were supposed to help turned out to be knuckleheads and got suspended. My point about Mario is where was the guru? AM was having a sophomore slump, was it all because of injury? Then he shouldn't have been playing, was Vedral hurt too, OK that wasn't great either, but you still had Andrew Bunch and Masker, give them a chance. Obviously they wanted to save McCaffrey's redshirt so I understand not playing him, but it was so hard to watch AM struggle, sometimes players need to sit it out.

Yes, by all means, let's replay the season with Masker starting the games when the other QBs were banged up. I'm quite sure the results would have been different. Probably to the tune of losing by 30 instead of 7 or 10. MABC's Iowa report on Masker would have had smiley faces in it.

I won’t sign off on this hire until he eats a Runza Double Cheeseburger at halftime of a men’s basketball game at Pinnacle Bank Arena. :thumbsup: :Sarcastic:

Product_CREME_1200x1300_Burger_DBLCHS.jpg
Some of the finest artwork ever produced on this board. ;)

Duh, first of all, I am not you “pal.” If the wins/losses created the problem, seems to me that the defensive side of the ball needed to be addressed, as in th Defensive coordinator. We scored enough points to win 3-4 more games each year Frost has been here. The defense has been the issue......duh.
Don't waste your time... Dude's a grade A troll.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back