• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

New Members

I'm another newbie - though I've lurked here forever. Grew up in Gibbon, went to Kearney State (will never be "UNK") and spent 20+ years in the Army before retiring to the Atlanta area.

Best Husker story I have is crossing the Suez canal on a rickety boat and a 10 yr old hustler saw my "N" tshirt and ran up to me holding out a Blackshirt hat - best $2 ever.

Watched NU come back and beat Meatchicken after a patrol through Iraq. Best game I ever watched and my Husker flag flew over the FOB for the rest of the week.

All of you on this board have been a link back to home for years, so glad to be here and thank you.

Lurker for many years. BIG shoutout to the inspirational people on this board: red reign, ***, middle aged_ball_coach, all n 011808, FLAS, N2FL, crabhusker, 36 blast, I know I am leaving out some people and I apologize for that. Without you guys this site would be totally useless. Don’t EVER stop posting ..... the haters are mental midgets. I get on this site to read you guys and I believe a great majority of the subscribers agree with me.

Last edited:

I would like to start out by asking how many of you are coaches or former coaches?

Last edited:
Lurker for many years. BIG shoutout to the inspirational people on this board: red reign, ***, middle aged, 1108, FLAS, I know I am missing some. Without you guys this site would be totally useless. Don’t EVER stop posting ..... the haters are mental midgets. I get on this site to read you guys and I believe a great majority of the subscribers agree with me.

I'm not a coach. I'm much more a mental midget, which makes me one of the most qualified posters in the history of the interwebs.

Feel the hate! :Biggrin:arthvader:

There are several of us that have coached at least at the high school level.

One year as a HS linebacker coach.

It was back before concussions were a problem, so take it for what it’s worth.

I'm another newbie - though I've lurked here forever. Grew up in Gibbon, went to Kearney State (will never be "UNK") and spent 20+ years in the Army before retiring to the Atlanta area.

Best Husker story I have is crossing the Suez canal on a rickety boat and a 10 yr old hustler saw my "N" tshirt and ran up to me holding out a Blackshirt hat - best $2 ever.

Watched NU come back and beat Meatchicken after a patrol through Iraq. Best game I ever watched and my Husker flag flew over the FOB for the rest of the week.

All of you on this board have been a link back to home for years, so glad to be here and thank you.
Thx for serving sir

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back