• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

New Member..

There needs to be a forum for all of us newbies who got in on the quarantine offer to practice turning everything to bashing/praising old staffs, supporting/tarnishing current players, acting like we have inside information that actually came from a random caller on sports nightly, and developing those love/hate relationships with each other that derail perfectly good threads. That way we can really fit in!

But what do I know? This is only my 2nd day on here.

There needs to be a forum for all of us newbies who got in on the quarantine offer to practice turning everything to bashing/praising old staffs, supporting/tarnishing current players, acting like we have inside information that actually came from a random caller on sports nightly, and developing those love/hate relationships with each other that derail perfectly good threads. That way we can really fit in!

All in good time.

Can we make suggestions on who you should fight with?

Do you have strong feelings on WR heights, Nebraskans as recruits, or options to the short side of the field? I want make sure to pick out the best way for you to be a thorn.

Do you have strong feelings on WR heights, Nebraskans as recruits, or options to the short side of the field? I want make sure to pick out the best way for you to be a thorn.

What is a WR? We should only ever recruit Lineman. From Nebraska. Small town Nebraska. Kids who got strong lifting full grown cows off of hay bales under fifty feet of snow while dragging irrigation pipe with no long-sleeve shirts in the winter time.
Option to the short side? Why would we ever run an option if we might have the chance to throw the ball 45 yards sideways across the field on 3rd and 2 while inside the red zone only needing one more first down to win?

No one could argue with those solid opinions, right?

Last edited:
What is a WR? We should only ever recruit Lineman. From Nebraska. Small town Nebraska. Kids who got strong lifting full grown cows off of hay bales under fifty feet of snow while dragging irrigation pipe with no long-sleeve shirts in the winter time.
Option to the short side? Why would we ever run an option if we might have the chance to throw the ball 45 yards sideways across the field on 3rd and 2 while inside the red zone only needing one more first down to win?

You’ll fit right in and have a hard time finding a nemesis with those straight party line opinions! Welcome again

LOL first time I read this as become a thom. I was like HEY. Then I figured out it was thorn. Then I thought it would be good either way. :Stirthepot:

was born a husker, (Omaha) work lead me to florida...
Just curious. Have you ever lived in a town that doesn't have only five letters in its name and doesn't start with "O," end in "a" and has an "a" as the middle letter?:Wink:

Also, WELCOME! That feels weird to say, since I'm new here, too.

Last edited:

here-we-go.jpg

There is... go to home page scroll down and you’ll come to the cheapskate board

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back