• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

New Member sign up special

BigRedMax

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
With the hiring of Scott Frost and a new era of Husker football I am offering the "2 for 1 Dave" special for NEW members of the BBS. If you have been lurking and want to participate in the discussion I will double your subscription to two years.

You can register at this link. or by clicking on the Log in or Sign Up box in the top right of this page.

Once you register I will add the extra year to the subscription. For those of you that have recently registered and are saying to yourself "I should have waited" don't worry. I am going to go back to the 1st of November and add a year to everyone that became new members since that date.

Last edited:

With the hiring of Scott Frost and a new era of Husker football I am offering the "2 for 1 Dave" special for NEW members of the BBS. If you have been lurking and want to participate in the discussion I will double your subscription to two years.

You can register at this link.

Once you register I will add the extra year to the subscription. For those of you that have recently registered and are saying to yourself "I should have waited" don't worry. I am going to go back to the 1st of November and add a year to everyone that became new members since that date.

If you're of Polish descent and live in North Carolina, does this also apply?

You can register at this link.

Thanks!! I just joined, and clicked the link, yet nothing happened.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back