• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

New Husker Podcast: HuskerDive

Hello everyone! The goal of the podcast is to bring on Husker athletes of all sports to discuss their lives beyond their sport. So far, we have had athletes from football, men's and women's basketball, men's gymnastics, women's rifle, softball, and men's golf on the podcast. We will be publishing one episode a week. We have many more recordings scheduled and are excited to see where this goes. The hope behind all of this is to give all husker athletes a platform, as all the athletes we love and cheer for work hard and deserve our support. Linked below are the podcasts that have been published so far. Please let me know your thoughts. GBR! Brian Buschini, Football Sam , Griesel, Men's Basketball , Courtney Wallace, Softball , Kevin Williams Jr., Football

Last edited:
This is Nathan and Sadie’s dad.

The interviews allow the athletes to share some inside stories from their sports and some of their personal life as well. Keep up the great work Nathan and Sadie. GBR
Thanks, dad! GBR. Men’s gymnast Taylor Christopulos episode dropping tomorrow night!

Hello everyone! Last night, our podcast interview with Huskers Men's Gymnast Taylor Christopolus went live on HuskerDive's YouTube channel. In this episode, Taylor discusses his life in Utah, the future of men's gymnastics, his life goals, being a rancher, and much more! Check it out, like, comment, subscribe, share, and let me know your feedback. Thanks, everyone, enjoy, and GBR!
Trailer to interview on my twitter
full video on youtube

Hello everyone! The goal of the podcast is to bring on Husker athletes of all sports to discuss their lives beyond their sport. So far, we have had athletes from football, men's and women's basketball, men's gymnastics, women's rifle, softball, and men's golf on the podcast. We will be publishing one episode a week. We have many more recordings scheduled and are excited to see where this goes. The hope behind all of this is to give all husker athletes a platform, as all the athletes we love and cheer for work hard and deserve our support. Linked below are the podcasts that have been published so far. Please let me know your thoughts. GBR! Brian Buschini, Football Sam , Griesel, Men's Basketball , Courtney Wallace, Softball , Kevin Williams Jr., Football
New podcast being posted with husker men’s golfer Gentry Scheve on Sunday! Here is the trailer ! Enjoy! GBR

The newest podcast with Husker's golfer Gentry Scheve! Watch the full video here and make sure to like, comment, subscribe, and share! GBR

We are recording two new episodes tonight with athletes from the women's gymanstics team as well as a softball player! Be on the lookout for those in a few weeks. However, on Sunday, we will be dropping out podcast with Hunter Anthony, Nebraska offensive lineman. It is a great show that goes in depth on his time in the transfer portal, how he came to Nebraska, funny stories from on the field, and much more! GBR

We are recording two new episodes tonight with athletes from the women's gymanstics team as well as a softball player! Be on the lookout for those in a few weeks. However, on Sunday, we will be dropping out podcast with Hunter Anthony, Nebraska offensive lineman. It is a great show that goes in depth on his time in the transfer portal, how he came to Nebraska, funny stories from on the field, and much more! GBR
I'll be watching, TY

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back