• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

New Herbie coming in 2023

You heard it here first. The new Herbie comes out, takes of the head and unveils 'Frank Solich'. That aught to cleanse the bad juju from around the stadium and we can finally get playing some good football.

I'm sure there have been requests in the past about this, I sent TA an email 2 weeks ago about bringing the original Herbie back. I definitely wasn't the guy that got the decision made, but after enough emails about it, it's finally getting done.

I'm sure there have been requests in the past about this, I sent TA an email 2 weeks ago about bringing the original Herbie back. I definitely wasn't the guy that got the decision made, but after enough emails about it, it's finally getting done.
Cool. Like our original Herbie.

How about bringing back Harrietta Husker from the 60's with a little modern flair?

I'm N!

s-l300.jpg

I realize I’m in the minority in this, but I liked the 2003 Herbie. I felt like it had needed a revamp. Plus, I hate Lil Red.

I feel like I'm pretty aware of even obscure Husker lore, but apparently not. Had not even heard of Harrietta before.

I could see this working out, lol.

1664580400290.png

I'm expecting the new Herbie to represent modern day Lincoln. He will have cropped skinny jeans with Red Wing boots, a trim cut shirt, and a corn cob tattoo on his forearm. Complete with mullet... of course.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back