• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

New forums are MUCH faster

So far as I type to respond or comment, it goes really slow, when I'm done typing I sit and wait for it to catch up. Doesn't happen every time though. From and Android

I'm running an older Galaxy S7 and haven't had issues. There are newer phones with faster processors out there, though, that should be able to load even more quickly. Also is it just me, or did I notice that the new layout dropped the signature lines from posts (on mobile)? I'm okay with that change, even though I liked my sig. Speeds up the process not having to deal with additional graphic content on every page.

Last edited:
I’ll be honest... fast or slow is not something I associate with a BBS.

Is it just me? Or has everyone else been winning truckloads of gift cards lately?

Is there a place we can donate to something husker related?

I feel I don’t deserve all this free wal mart stuff. My house is too small and I can only fit so much in my refrigerator.

Please help!

A concerned husker fan.

I’ll be honest... fast or slow is not something I associate with a BBS.

Is it just me? Or has everyone else been winning truckloads of gift cards lately?

Is there a place we can donate to something husker related?

I feel I don’t deserve all this free wal mart stuff. My house is too small and I can only fit so much in my refrigerator.

Please help!

A concerned husker fan.
Yes, sick of gift card pop ups.
Needs to stop

Does anyone else get the Google sweepstakes popup? Happens almost every time I check the forums. It takes over and I have to close out huskermax several times before it goes away

I get the pop up gift cards pretty much every time within 5 minutes on my iPhone, so I just don't come here on my phone anymore unless I'm trying to check something specific like the baseball game in real time.

I get the pop up gift cards pretty much every time within 5 minutes on my iPhone, so I just don't come here on my phone anymore unless I'm trying to check something specific like the baseball game in real time.

I recommend two things.

1. Clear our your history whenever you get a pop up.
2. Use Chrome instead of Firefox.

I have blocked more agencies in an effort to get this to stop and taken other measures as well.

I recommend two things.

1. Clear our your history whenever you get a pop up.
2. Use Chrome instead of Firefox.

I have blocked more agencies in an effort to get this to stop and taken other measures as well.
I'll give that a try. I currently use Safari on iPhone.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back