• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

New Florida RB commit - Jaquez Yant ( 3 * PWO 2020 Class)

Jaquez Yant. This seems like the definition of under the radar... nobody was talking about him. Based on his social media, seems like he doesn't seek a lot of attention, and works hard in the classroom.

Amateur take on his highlight reel is that his top gear has some high level speed. Would be curious to hear what the more experienced evaluators think.

Jaquez Yant. This seems like the definition of under the radar... nobody was talking about him. Based on his social media, seems like he doesn't seek a lot of attention, and works hard in the classroom.

Amateur take on his highlight reel is that his top gear has some high level speed. Would be curious to hear what the more experienced evaluators think.
Thanks for finding the last name. He is so “under the radar” I couldn’t find it. :oops:

2020 graduate who is a preferred walk-on for the 2020 class. Will be given a shot at RB if no go will move to ILB. Claims to have had an offer in December 2019. Obviously uncommitable

2020 graduate who is a preferred walk-on for the 2020 class. Will be given a shot at RB if no go will move to ILB. Claims to have had an offer in December 2019. Obviously uncommitable

Thanks for claifying that this a preferred walk-on offer. This makes a lot more sense now.

I'm in favor of 3 and 4 star walk-ons! Now those walk-ons need the other walk-ons to show them how to work! Then, the 3 and 4 star walk-ons can show the 3 and 4 star scholarship players how to work! And if Nebraska ever gets a 5 star recruit... nevermind.

:Sarcasm:

Welcome aboard Mr. Yant, I hope you achieve all your goals at Nebraska!

I wondered whether it was a walk on situation, given the wording of his announcement. Based on his scholarship offer list, he didn't seem like a likely candidate to accept something like that, but definitely a great get under those conditions.

So a few thoughts
1. a 3* as a walk on. That is Hellah impressive
2. He looks bigger than 185
3. Very strong runner

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back