• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

New Florida RB commit - Jaquez Yant ( 3 * PWO 2020 Class)

2020 graduate who is a preferred walk-on for the 2020 class. Will be given a shot at RB if no go will move to ILB. Claims to have had an offer in December 2019. Obviously uncommitable

Looks like he has some speed. Anyone know his 40 time?

2020 graduate who is a preferred walk-on for the 2020 class. Will be given a shot at RB if no go will move to ILB. Claims to have had an offer in December 2019. Obviously uncommitable

Think the PWO is fine, however I would probably not have the first image seen by others as dropping a kickoff-yes the results were fine at the end. Looks powerful and fast. Seems to keep moving forward. Good luck to him.

Think the PWO is fine, however I would probably not have the first image seen by others as dropping a kickoff-yes the results were fine at the end. Looks powerful and fast. Seems to keep moving forward. Good luck to him.
He was showing that he was human and has room from improvement despite the electrifying play that followed. :Woohoo2:

Interesting tape. Not sure of the level of competition, but the kid has great size to build off. Shows patience and vision and that little Leveon jump cut. But what I like combined with his size is not only his 10 yard burst, but his overall speed. Definitely has an extra gear. Doesn't seem to shy away from contact either. This kid could probably play at 205-215lbs, easy. He DOES not look 185lbs in that tape as Thom stated.

For a PWO, this is a SUPER pick up. He's going to push the RB if we can get him here, locked in, and happy with his new surroundings. Low risk, high reward type prospect.

Fish!!!!

Last edited:

Interesting tape. Not sure of the level of competition, but the kid has great size to build off. Shows patience and vision and that little Leveon jump cut. But what I like combined with his size is not only his 10 yard burst, but his overall speed. Definitely has an extra gear. Doesn't seem to shy away from contact either. This kid could probably play at 205-215lbs, easy. He DOES not look 185lbs in that tape as Thom stated.

For a PWO, this is a SUPER pick up. He's going to push the RB if we can get him here, locked in, and happy with his new surroundings. Low risk, high reward type prospect.

Fish!!!!

He's 225 according to the OWH

He's 225 according to the OWH
Thats a big difference lol. So who's correct? He looks bigger than 185....but 225? Id say 200 or so. Regardless....even better. This team needs inside the tackle runners to go along with their finesse game

Last edited:
Thats a big difference lol. So who's correct? He looks bigger than 185....but 225? Id say 200 or so. Regardless....even better. This team needs inside the tackle runners to go along with their finesse game

Being on TV supposedly makes someone look 10 pounds heavier.

It sounds like being mentioned by a newspaper adds even more weight.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Looks a lot like Correll Buckhalter to me. Same build. Has that dip and shift. Runs through a lot of arm tackles and a few leg tackles. Keeps momentum and is generally moving NS not EW. Gets behind you and carries that speed well enough to house it. Hard as heck to tackle someone that strong and fast from behind.

Kudos to scouting/recruiting/coaching staff on this young man. HCSF has a good group working their tails off. I for one appreciate that kind of hard work and collective effort.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back