• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

New Field Design

I like #5 (The Iron N is proper from both sidelines) but would use the font of #4 for the endzones (keep the color scheme of #5 though). And use the script Huskers at the 25 yard lines.

Thanks for sharing these different ideas... fun to play with.

Thinking of doing a Blackshirts one tonight
Here is the Blackshirts version. I used the Blackshirts font for Blackshirts and for Nebraska. Added Throw the Bones on the sidelines. Obviously made the side line color and end zone colors black, and used the skull and bones for the mid-field logo. I used the helmet N's at the 25's for added branding and kept them red to add some color and help them stand out. I kept the 27 and 18 yard lines red, so they stood out as well.

Husker-Football-Field-Blackshirts.jpg

Here is the Blackshirts version. I used the Blackshirts font for Blackshirts and for Nebraska. Added Throw the Bones on the sidelines. Obviously made the side line color and end zone colors black, and used the skull and bones for the mid-field logo. I used the helmet N's at the 25's for added branding and kept them red to add some color and help them stand out. I kept the 27 and 18 yard lines red, so they stood out as well.

View attachment 53647
. No. Lol

Put beautiful, nice odor, softer, cooler, less injuries, chemical-free natural grass instead of fake and crappy FieldTurf.

OU - natural grass
Bama - natural grass
Clemson - natural grass
Georgia - natural grass
Penn St - natural grass

gallery-1447777451-gettyimages-873115-003.jpg

FieldTurf salesman

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back