• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

New Coach & Scott Frost Discussion

I'm not contending that he'll go to Florida over Nebraska, but it's quite naive or wishful thinking to believe Florida poses little threat.

Earlier reports had uf dictating Frost change some of his staff. even if they relent on that he knows they'll be looking over his shoulder on his staff from day one. The positive is it seems to indicate it's unlikely he stays at UCF.

IF Frost stays at UCF, I'll bee sad but i'd understand. If he takes a different job - not nebraska - when our job is open - I will hold a grudge

That's ridiculous. We don't own him because he played at Nebraska 20 years ago. Like anyone, he has to make a decision that is best for him and his family.

That's ridiculous. We don't own him because he played at Nebraska 20 years ago. Like anyone, he has to make a decision that is best for him and his family.

CFB fans are often rediculous. I can't argue that it is fair. but i would definately feel a certain way about it

It’s his decision to make and he should do whatever he thinks is best for him and his family. I won’t hold a grudge if he turns down Nebraska, but I will be depressed about it for a while.

It’s possible that other coaches could be successful here and maybe we’d get lucky, but none of the other names excite me at all. Frost is the closest thing to a home run we could get.

If true, and it seems to be so, it pretty much kills this idea that there is some existing deal and gag order with NU and SF. If there was even an understanding I don't think SF would be sending his reps to UF.
I said last night that frost wants neb to think other schools want him, including UF and UCF. It's his only negotiating leverage.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back