• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

New Assistant Offensive Coaches

Do you know we don't have someone by now? Maybe they are finishing their season. Maybe they are being respectful of their current situation. This is a useless thread.
I think the thread is fine. Not sure why you are such a hater of this guys thread. He points out the Huskers seem a little slow on the hire and you jump all over him. After for years of this staff and disappointment can you blame him. I can’t. If a thread is responded to its not a worthless thread.

Again you are assuming we don't have someone hired, what if we do and it isn't public knowledge yet? I get you don't want Scott back, you and several others don't want him and that's fine, but he is here, and good Lord willing will be for several years. Why can't you just let this play out. Are you losing sleep because they aren't announced?
Thats just like me saying Scott has been fired already but he and we just don’t know it. Trev has already taken care of the most important part of the Frost firing. (His contract) So now the first chance that affords him the best timing to do the firing. probably when there isn’t so much coaching movement going on, probably around Game 3/4 next year. and that’s why no coaching hire yet. Just a thought

Last edited:

Thats just like me saying Scott has been fired already but he and we just don’t know it. Trev has already taken care of the most important part of the Frost firing. (His contract) So now the first chance that affords him the best timing to do the firing. probably when there isn’t so much coaching movement going on, probably around Game 3/4 next year. and that’s why no coaching hire yet. Just a thought
I think that big sumo in your avatar fell on your head one too many times.

I think the thread is fine. Not sure why you are such a hater of this guys thread. He points out the Huskers seem a little slow on the hire and you jump all over him. After for years of this staff and disappointment can you blame him. I can’t. If a thread is responded to its not a worthless thread.

Because it is a stupid thread and useless. No I can't blame him for being disappointed.

One question
Is a season over before the championship game is played?
No?
Not talking postseason/bowl here.

People need to think about a few things and express it in how things really play out

This is my take also. At this point in four years any rational fan would question actions by Scott Frost because he has not shown the inability to put together a winning program. In fact, he has digressed in the winning column. There are going to be posters that attack anyone that questions the native son. They just aren't being rational. When and if Scott starts winning it is only then that rationality will work in his favor. Right now its kool-aid and believe it or not there are still a few posters that are drowning in it.

I think the thread is fine. Not sure why you are such a hater of this guys thread.
It's probably because "this guy" is someone who has been ultimately wrong about almost everything he posts, then goes into hiding for a period of time, only to return with a different user name which he uses to post more inaccurate and uninformed thoughts. Hope that helps.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back