• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Never Have We Ever

Of all the Power 5 Teams Nebraska has never played, which would you most want to see us play?

• Boston College

Votes: 23 28.0%
  • Louisville

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Virginia

Votes: 13 15.9%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 35 42.7%
  • Vanderbilt

Votes: 7 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I picked Vandy because I want a W. Lol

you-sure-illustration-depicting-sign-concept-31167122.jpg

We may need to improve from last year to get a win against any of them. :( I believe HCMR will get us back to mediocrity and then elevate much higher than that.

I wish we’d play Tulane or LSU or Southern Miss at their place

I do remember playing Southern Miss at their place in 2003. Solich's last year, Bo as DC. 36,000 attendance. Not sure that we've played in a smaller venue since.

EDIT: I see this was already covered. :)

Last edited:
I picked BC, but the program I REALLY want a home-home with is USF.

I would LOVE for the Huskers to come to Tampa, and we never seem to be able to land the Outback Bowl.
I love clearwater and St. Pete's beach. Id be game for that being a permanent game on the non-conference.

Yes, I met Tommie Frazier at that game; it's one of my fondest memories. I know that we've played the three teams I mentioned. Unfortunately living in South Louisiana I don't get to see the Huskers play very often -- I've only seen them a handful of times during my 40 years as a fan -- which is why I listed those three. The Sugar Bowl would be another nice option :)

Tommie sat a couple rows behind me at that game...
1684938169106.png

Tommie sat a couple rows behind me at that game...
View attachment 96972
I had my Frazier jersey on and I was standing outside the stadium prior to the game and some USM fans started heckling me, saying, “Where’s Frazier now?” and how Favre was better etc. when suddenly I felt someone tap me on the shoulder/back and say, “Nice jersey.” I turned to say thank you and it was Tommie. I turned to the hecklers and said, “You want to know where he is, well he’s right there!” They were dumbfounded. Then some other folks I befriended while tailgating followed Tommie up the entrance ramp, and I called to him and he posed for a photo with us. I wish I still had it but years ago it was lost during a move.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Back