• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Netflix: Tiger King

I said I wasn't going to watch this, I honestly thought it was just a show. I binged the whole damn thing last night, and they are all psycho's. I think that Carole is a total piece of crap and killed her millionaire husband and that Jeff and Allen went to her with a plan to screw Joe over and after they made their plans, they went to the FBI. WOW!!!!! CRAZY!!!!

I said I wasn't going to watch this, I honestly thought it was just a show. I binged the whole damn thing last night, and they are all psycho's. I think that Carole is a total piece of crap and killed her millionaire husband and that Jeff and Allen went to her with a plan to screw Joe over and after they made their plans, they went to the FBI. WOW!!!!! CRAZY!!!!
For the most part, we are in agreement here.

It's like group therapy from Southern Arkansas all decided to go into the exotic animal business.
I've seen a couple of these little "Exotic Zoo's" but I had no idea. These people are all scum..... I kept yelling for the one dude to buy some effing teeth for christ sakes.

Joe's look-alike clones filled with Gaylord stadium in CFB gameday events. I don't like his personality for the first 6 episodes. Typical Okie gun-toting wannabetexas rednecks. Though 7th EP, Joe's was kinda mellow.

Anyho, I hate country western songs, same damn CW tunes over and over. How about tattoos and his rings?

Carole .... witch or angel? Only thing, she refused to take a polygraph (lie detector) just after disappearance of millionaire Don Lewis.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back