• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NetFlix: Old movies

Hooked on Huskers

I'm old as a rock
15 Year Member
I just watched Deep Impact. First time.

Horrible, boring, stinker, poor man's Armageddon. Disaster sums it up. At least Armageddon was funny characters.

Anyway, I was tempted to cancel Netflix (20 years subscriber). Last year or two, 99% movies was crap, trash and flat out terrible. Only survivors, Netflix documentaries.

Last edited:

I just watched Deep Impact. First time.

Horrible, boring, stinker, poor man's Armageddon. Disaster sums it up. I least Armageddon was funny characters.

Anyway, I was tempted to cancel Netflix (20 years subscriber). Last year or two, 99% movies was crap, trash and flat out terrible. Only survivors, Netflix documentaries.
Simmer down Nancy. Netflix didn't make Deep Impact, they just allowed you to watch it. Try watching Kim's Convenience. It's a comedy about a Korean family in Toronto and it's pretty funny. Season 3 drops off a bit, maybe new writers? I dunno, but season 4 picks back up to the funny side. Seasons 1 and 2 are hilarious.

Simmer down Nancy. Netflix didn't make Deep Impact, they just allowed you to watch it. Try watching Kim's Convenience. It's a comedy about a Korean family in Toronto and it's pretty funny. Season 3 drops off a bit, maybe new writers? I dunno, but season 4 picks back up to the funny side. Seasons 1 and 2 are hilarious.
Well duh. Very rare watched theater and commercial TV movies. Mostly Netflix and Amazon Prime Video movies. Occasionally Redbox - once or twice per year. You remember Blockbuster store?

Believe it or not, my last time in theater movie, Titanic ..... 23 years ago :Eek:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back