• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

"Negative. I am a meat popsicle."

Red Dead Redemption

Baba Yaga
10 Year Member
Would you eat a meat popsicle?

Springbone Kitchen (90 W. 3rd St.), a new health-food spot in the West Village, has a menu full of trendy dishes familiar to yoga lovers and CrossFit freaks — and an unexpected twist: On Wednesday, the restaurant will start selling a $4 popsicle made from beef broth.

“It’s a little bit sweet,” says the eatery’s founder, Jordan Feldman, 26, of the pop, which also features coconut milk, pomegranate juice, raspberry puree and a touch of maple sugar. Feldman, who previously worked in real estate development, swears you don’t even taste the meat.

“It’s there, but it’s totally overwhelmed by the other flavors,” he says.

http://nypost.com/2016/06/28/would-you-eat-a-meat-popsicle/

What? No Pineapple?

I'd rather just put popsicle sticks into a couple Hebrew Nationals and throw them in the freezer.

I feel like since RDR posted this it's a setup.

Would you eat a meat popsicle?

Springbone Kitchen (90 W. 3rd St.), a new health-food spot in the West Village, has a menu full of trendy dishes familiar to yoga lovers and CrossFit freaks — and an unexpected twist: On Wednesday, the restaurant will start selling a $4 popsicle made from beef broth.

“It’s a little bit sweet,” says the eatery’s founder, Jordan Feldman, 26, of the pop, which also features coconut milk, pomegranate juice, raspberry puree and a touch of maple sugar. Feldman, who previously worked in real estate development, swears you don’t even taste the meat.

“It’s there, but it’s totally overwhelmed by the other flavors,” he says.

http://nypost.com/2016/06/28/would-you-eat-a-meat-popsicle/

What? No Pineapple?

Maybe they will put a little dollop of cream on top...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back