• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Need some feedback

I like the separate graphics showing teach team's drives.. Similar to toggling between teams, but I like being able to compare one against the other. Curious what it would look like when both teams have similar colors. Say... NU vs Wisconsin.
Great question and it's one we've put some thought into. Each team is going to have a primary color and a secondary color so the two colors on the graphic will always be distinct. Sometimes, the secondary color is already a part of the teams main color scheme. Other times it will be one that the team uses occasionally or that works well with their color scheme. Nebraska's secondary color will be black even though it's not an official color. However, I'm going to predict that color will rarely be used. Wisconsin's secondary color is also black and they will be represented that way next week.

If it has not already been suggested, a suitable for framing poster of games of interest would be great. Even a poster with a complete season, or a compilation of a series of games, For instance, certain years of rival games like with Oklahoma or Colorado.
This is something we definitely want to do. We're still working on the logistics for it but we've had several requests along these lines so we hope to figure out a way to make it happen.

This is something we definitely want to do. We're still working on the logistics for it but we've had several requests along these lines so we hope to figure out a way to make it happen.

There are games attended or watched on tv together with family and friends or while at the university as a student that would be great!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back