• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Need help from a Target shopper in Lincoln

Mark Fricke

Red Shirt
15 Year Member
My publisher has informed me that they are going to be featuring my book at the Target store on 56th in Lincoln as part of a test with Target.

I don't live in Nebraska so I was hoping someone near there could stop by and send me a picture of the display. My book is the one on the Nebraska Cornhuskers with Eric Crouch on the cover. There are likely other books with it.

The publisher was pretty proud of working the deal with target to get the feature display for authors. I'd be curious as to how it looks.

If anyone can stop by and take a picture just shoot me an email at [email protected]

Thanks

My publisher has informed me that they are going to be featuring my book at the Target store on 56th in Lincoln as part of a test with Target.

I don't live in Nebraska so I was hoping someone near there could stop by and send me a picture of the display. My book is the one on the Nebraska Cornhuskers with Eric Crouch on the cover. There are likely other books with it.

The publisher was pretty proud of working the deal with target to get the feature display for authors. I'd be curious as to how it looks.

If anyone can stop by and take a picture just shoot me an email at [email protected]

Thanks
When will it be there, and for how long?

It should be up now and stay there through the holidays.

I have no idea what the display looks like or what other books are with it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back