• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs. Wisconsin (11/16/19)

BigRedMax

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
Starting this now. Went to Misty's tonight for the first time in a long time the night before a home game. Got there at 6 PM and the place was busy. There were a few Wisconsin fans there and one guy with a Wisconsin shirt one went into the women's bathroom and immediately realized his mistake and came right back out. He looked at everyone looking at him and said "I thought the W on the door was for Wisconsin."

That's amazing. You actually encountered someone from Wisconsin that actually knew the alphabet. That's like encountering @Squatchsker.

Last edited:
Just got in from seeing Whiskey Meyers. Great show

Game is on BTN starting at 11AM CST

Pre/Game/Post can be heard here starting 4:55 AM CST

LET'S GO
Football Time! animated emoticon
CORNHUSKERS!!!

BEAT THE WISCONSIN BADGERS!!!

:Balloons: :Cheer2: :Huskers: :Cheer2: :Balloons:
:Shout: :Banana: :Mfclap: :Corn2: :Rockon: :Hooray:

As this head scratching HUSKER season winds down, I'm not sure what kind of play we will see from them today against the Badgers. I still have hopes that this team can put forth a solid and strong effort on both sides of the ball and finish on a positive note. Winning at least two out of three of these remaining games would be a huge boost in the right direction.

Let's go HUSKERS!!!! Take care of the ball, play smart and get some stops on 3rd down from the HUSKER defense. GO BIG RED!!!!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back