• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Purdue Game Thread (10/22/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Getting this up a little early as my daughter and I are headed out to a hockey game tonight. Second weekend of the new season. :)

Huskers enter the game 6-0 and ranked 8/9 in the polls.

Game will be on ABC/ESPN 2 depending on where you live

Pre/Game/Post can be streamed live here starting at 9:35 AM CDT:
http://www.huskers.com/liveEvents/liveEvents.dbml

Final-Week-8-Map-1024x808.png

Q: How can Nebraska defeat Purdue?

KH: Nebraska can beat Purdue by doing one simple thing: show up and play its game. In my mind, Purdue has no real shot of winning this game. If Nebraska is smart, it will ground and pound the ball as Purdue hasn't contained a running back since beating Nevada. Nebraska should limit its opportunities to turn the ball over. That starts with not passing the ball. The Cornhuskers can easily have over 300 yards rushing against Purdue's Swiss cheese-like defense.

Q: How can Purdue defeat Nebraska?

KH: Purdue can't beat Nebraska. Unless Nebraska is down to its fifth string walk on quarterback like last season (or whatever string he was). The only way Purdue beats Nebraska this weekend is if it can have a balanced attack on offense. Markell Jones is one of the best backs in the Big Ten but has been banged up. David Blough has played well, but it will take a complete effort with minimal turnovers for Purdue to have a real shot. I don't see it, but they could be motivated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back