• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Purdue Game Thread (10/15/22)

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Game broadcast will start at 6:30 PM CDT on BTN

You can stream pre/game/post here starting at 1:30 PM CST: https://huskers.com/coverage?date=08/27/2022

A few things to remember as always:

Personal attacks will get you a thread ban and possibly a vacation.

Beating the word filter will get you minimum thread ban and possibly a vacation.

Trolling & gas lightening will get you a thread ban.

Bottom line have fun and be nice to each other it's not that hard to do.

Edit to add link to pre-game Fanalytix stats comparison.

Here is the live game version with countdown clock. Click on the image to open the interactive version where you can drill down on drives, plays, scores and other stats.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noticed almost all the scribes are picking Purdue by at least 10+ point win. Purdue's in conference offense is ranked 6th while Nebraska is 7th and only 4 yds difference per game. Purdue's defense is ranked 8th in conference while Nebraska is 10th. Don't care very much how either team D stacked up in their OOC games considering the defensive disaster we had with OU and GS. Those 2 games caused our defensive stats to crater but in conference stats aren't bad! I don't believe our D was as bad as it looked against OU and GS! It looks like Bush is doing a good job getting our defensive competitive.

Bottom line IF our O-line can give CT a little time in the pocket I think this game will very competitive and only a 1 score difference.

Last edited:
Noticed almost all the scribes are picking Purdue by at least 10+ point win. Purdue's in conference offense is ranked 6th while Nebraska is 7th and only 4 yds difference per game. Purdue's defense is ranked 8th in conference while Nebraska is 10th. Don't care very much how either team D stacked up in their OOC games considering the defensive disaster we had with OU and GS. Those 2 games caused our defensive stats to crater but in conference stats aren't bad! I don't believe our D was as bad as it looked against OU and GS! It looks like Bush is doing a good job getting our defensive competitive.

Bottom line IF our O-line can give CT a little time in the pocket I think this game will very competitive and only a 1 score difference.
To your point. One of our in conference games was NWU. That was pre Bush as DC. Pretty sure our D stats are way better than that game in the last 2.

On the Flip side. We have not played PSU.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back