• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Purdue (11/2/19 ) BTN Tailgate in West Lafayette

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
A win tomorrow would give the Huskers their fifth win of the season and go e the team a real chance of ending with 6 wins and a biwk bid. Thus a huge game for this reason if no other

Game will be on FOX with the pregame show starting at 10:30 and the game at 11:00 AM CDT

Pre/Game/post can been heard here starting 5:00AM CDT

Might we FINALLY see a complete game from the Huskers this season? Many more questions then answers so far this season. Got 4 games regular season and we're going to need to play A LOT better if we have any chance of making a bowl game imo.

Here’s to hoping for a complete game... offense, defense and special teams.

I’m REALLY hoping to see noticeable improvements on the Defensive side. I know we win and lose as a team, but I think the offense put up numbers last week that typically can get a win, but the defense really didn’t carry their weight.

Time to bring it, and finish this thing strong!!!

GBR!!

Last edited:
I don't like FOX telecast. I got Roku/Hulu service. Sometimes frozen video. Audio was okay. Only one channel, FOX. The only remedy; exit and restart Hulu live. It takes about one minute or so.

BTN, ESPN family, CBSSports, ABC, SEC&ACC networks ...... perfectly okay ...... except FOX.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back