• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Oregon Game Thread (9/9/17)

The first defensive series seemed like just tight nerves with a new defense that was overly anxious and followed with a fluke interception and the wheels came off early. that resulted in a crappy first half. the second half i saw a team the wouldn't quit. Lee didn't have his best game but showed grit as did the entire team. if we played them again next week i would say we would thump them. The future looks brighter and i believe they won't disappoint us. GBR and thanks for the effort young men and yes they are just young men but young men with a lot of heart.

Last edited:
On the bus heading out. The mood is disappointment, but not despair. 21-0 in the second is nice. Tanner will improve his timing, I hope. It was a good, respectable game. The Oregon fans were pretty much all friendly, all day.
If you were crushing us the way they were in the 1st half, you'd be "friendly" also!! ;)

In times like this i reflect on Lou Holtz

Holtz: Steve Beuerlein I guarantee you're only gonna throw 7 interceptions this year
Beuerlein: how do you know that coach?
Holtz: cuz after the 7th one your ass is gonna be on the bench next to me...

I miss ole' Lispy Lou! ;)

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back