• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NEBRASKA vs OHIO STATE - Tues - 5/21/24 - 2 pm - Chas. Schwab Field - Omaha - B10 BASEBALL CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK

CrnhskrBob

Husker Immortal
20 Year Member
NEBRASKA vs. OHIO STATE
May 21, 2024
Omaha, Neb. | Charles Schwab Field

Tuesday, May 21 – 2 p.m. CT
Pitching: TBD vs. TBD
TV/Streaming: BTN
Radio: Huskers Radio Network, Huskers.com, Huskers App

Last edited:

Surprised to see, no pitchers have been assigned as yet. Hmm, cat and mouse? I am figuring on Brett to start. Let's not full around! ;)

Will check with you guys before game time. Have some errands to run early, so as not to miss this great day!

GO BIG RED!!!

HUSKERS ALL THE WAY!!!

GOT BIG RED!!!

Audio around 1:30 CDT:

Audio around 1:30 CDT:

Because of overnight storms and or possible bad storms just after noon, I saw the first game has been backed off to 1pm. I would assume that means the Nebr game will be much later.

Bolt getting cute here. I guess he’s ok coming back from the losers bracket. Is he going to do the same thing in the regional?
That was my first, worried thought also! Could be a bad gamble. Secure the first win, then go from there!
It's stuff like this that always gets me about Bolt. What is he thinking!

Last edited:

i can see both arguments.

He’s betting on Jackson having an unusual day against Michigan State and he should be rested since he only pitched two innings

Leaves us a ton of pitching if it works out.

I however, am like Bob, I think you put your best foot forward in the first game and go from there….

You never want to start to try to fight out of the losers bracket in any tournament.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back