• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Northwestern Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Glad to finally be playing a game again after two weeks.....may miss most of the game do to cleaning up and working on my parents house....thank God for DVR's....:) Game coverage map is below....2:30 PM CDT broadcast....

121020_3_330.jpg

Radio pregame/broadcast starts at 09:30 AM CDT here: http://www.huskers.com/LiveEvents.dbml?DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=100

Anyway hoping for a big win...:)

The week off gave the HUSKERS a chance to regroup, I look for them to play their best game of the season against Northwestern and win by at least 2 tds.

MSU / UM game will be on on the secondary tv today. Should be interesting after all the MSU tweets dissing Denard.

Well I will be hitting the hibernation button at game time, will be at my daughter's softball game, so I will be turning off my phone and all electronic devices to ensure no updates on the game. Did the same thing last year, what a surprise when I got home to watch it. Hopefully we will not have a repeat of last years surprise.

Good morning everyone, or afternoon whichever it may be, lol. Getting ready for some HUSKER football, whoooooohooooooo.

I sure would like to see some big upsets today. Go Tennessee, Brigham Young, Texas A & M and Purdue just to mention a few.

Wow, Purdue leads 6-0 over Ohio State. I didn't see the score but it must have been a kickoff return or a fumble recovery for a td since only 7 seconds have gone in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back