• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Northwestern Game Thread (9/23/16) Post Game Interviews Added (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
So we enter the conference season 3-0 coming off of a big win over Oregon. Not to mention the first road game of the season.

I will be at the big rival game with my daughters school (D-2) vs their arch rival tomorrow night so will watch the DVR broadcast when I get home.

Game is on BTN starting at 6:30 PM CDT.

Pre/Game/Post can be streamed live here starting at 1:25 PM CDT:

http://www.huskers.com/liveEvents/liveEvents.dbml

Last edited:

Eldest daughter wedding tomorrow evening in the French Quarter in New Orleans. I'll peak at the score as I can. Some precious memories take precidence for even the most ardent Husker fans. Giving her away will probably make me weep like a baby. Hopefully, the Huskers won't make me cry too. :)

Last edited:

Eldest daughter wedding tomorrow evening in the French Quarter in New Orleans. I'll peak at the score as I can. Some precious memories take precidence for even the most ardent Husker fans. Giving her away will probably make me weep like a baby. Hopefully, the Huskers won't mske me cry too. :)

Congrats TD. I can still remember you telling us about your family vacations. Just getting a bigger family. Have a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back