• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Northwestern (9/5/19)

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
A victory will equal the win total of each of the last two seasons and we are only at the half way point of the season.

Game will be shown on FOX with the pregame beginning at 2:30 and the game at 3 PM CDT

Pre/Game/Post can be heard here starting at 9 AM CDT. https://huskers.com/watch/?Live=137&type=Live

LET'S GO CORNHUSKERS!!!
BEAT THE WILDCATS !!!

Football Time! animated emoticon
:Balloons: :Cheer2: :Huskers: :Cheer2: :Balloons:

Football Time! animated emoticon
:Shout: :Banana: :Mfclap: :Corn2: :Rockon: :Hooray:

Posting from Decatur, Alabama & another XC Meet, the Jesse Owens Invitational — another win will go a long way for this team, the season and all of us fans.

GO BIG RED!

The Wildcats are lacking consistent QB play, but their defense is stout. This game by no means is a “Gimmie”. The Huskers will have to play a good game to win this. Don’t let the 1-3 record fool you. They are one player (QB) away from being a good football team.

The Wildcats are lacking consistent QB play, but their defense is stout. This game by no means is a “Gimmie”. The Huskers will have to play a good game to win this. Don’t let the 1-3 record fool you. They are one player (QB) away from being a good football team.
Fortunately it's a very large piece of the puzzle to be a really good team imo. NW is dead last in passing in the conference. 2 TD's and 7 INT's which is recipe for disaster imo. Bottom line this is a team Huskers should CLEARLY beat at home today!

Last edited:

Reporting in from Midway, UT, on my way to get OWD certified. I’ll be diving or in class during most of the game.

Gotta win this one, boys. GBR!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back