• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Northwestern (11/04/17)

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
The Huskers come into the game 4-4 vs the Wildcats of Northwestern 5-3 who are coming in with back to back OT wins over Iowa and Michigan State.

Both teams are 3-2 in the B1G and the winner will take sole possession of second in the Western Division.

Game will be shown on BTN beginning at 2:30 PM CDT. And in between games post /pregame show will start at around 2 PM CDT depending on the length of the first game.

Pre/Game/Post can be streamed here beginning at 9:25 AM CDT: http://www.huskers.com/liveEvents/liveEvents.dbml

GO BIG RED!!!
I will actively be watching the forum during the game, I'm unable to watch the game due to bowhunting in Oklahoma. Hopefully by 2:30 I'll be tagged out and driving while listening to the game. Anyway c'mon HUSKERS whoop some Wildcat arse!!

Today I don the red, hoist the colors, and cheer for the Huskers. At this moment I do not care who the coaches are, who the players are, or who the opponent is.
This is my chosen team, it was my fathers team, and they will remain my team until the day that I die.
The other six days of the week I will argue about who or who should not be leading the team, how they should be going about winning football games, or what the future holds.
Today I say proudly,

Go Big Red.

Headed out on a day trip with my daughter who is a senior in college to help her with a project she is doing for a geology class (her major) should be back for the start of the game.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back