• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Northern Illinois Game Thread (9/15/17)

Okay HUSKERS, it was a tough first half against Oregon but the team showed grit and determination in the 2nd half with a big effort and a stirring comeback only to fall just a tad short. I'm looking for a complete game on both sides of the ball against NIU which will hopefully be the start to a long winning streak. Season still has much promise for the HUSKERS so GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!

I would like to see some top 25 upsets tomorrow though looking at the schedule it doesn't appear to be too promising.

Since I wont get to see the game live on TV, please call us a winner, and big too, while I'm at it. Got the DVR set.... GO BIG RED!!!

Well, again, will miss this game. I have the dvr set, of course!

We are having a Celebration of Life, for our dear friend, Larren (Larry). who passed a way in early August. It will be all his friends, family, including the Karaoke gang. We will sing our hearts away!! :)

happy-friends-singing-karaoke-together_1098-1623.jpg

GO HUSKERS!!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back