• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NEBRASKA vs NO. COLO. - 3-11-20 - Game #2 - @Hawks Field

Workmanlike victory and a very nice showing from the mostly really young arms over the two days. Northern Colorado, while midweek fodder for sure, did steal one from us on their last visit in 2018, so good to take care of business. Team ERA since the desert mauling has fallen from 8.63 to sub-6 (yes, barely, but it's progress). Not wild about the fact that we couldn't muster a hit after the third inning, as that's a long nap and, absent a big lead, likely to weigh on the young pitchers feeling pressure to be perfect rather than let it go. No beef, though, love the win and the early offense, just gotta keep the foot on the gas with better ABs throughout the game.

Keep up the ongoing improvement and GBR!

A little late getting back, all. I hope all you and your families and neighbors stay safe. Stay in as much as possible. Always bring wipes or clorox wipes, to use whenever you need to touch something. A small price to pay to stay well........and alive.

Linda and I, plus ALL our friends and family have been fortunate, to this point, staying well. God speed to you all...........

and.............GO BIG RED!!!

Solid game, but the bats went cold towards the end.

Really like how we threw strikes. Hopefully our early season woes are behind us. Velocity of pitchers is as high as I can remember. Maybe good days are ahead of us.

Yeah, they seem to go cold way too often, after scoring early and a buch! One day, that won't be. :Bow:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back