• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Minnesota Gameday Weather Forecast -- Friday Update, Page #2, Post #16 (first post on page 2)

HuskerWeatherman

Feral Cat
20 Year Member
11AM kickoff in the Twin Cities on Saturday.

The upcoming game will finally feel like true fall. Sure has been a lot of very warm days in September and October. That will be changing this week.

Conditions appear likely dry in Minnesota for the game.

High temperature in the mid-to-upper-50s. With the late-morning kickoff, temperature will be a degree or two either side of 50. Upper-40s to start the game is certainly possible. But generally in the 50s for the bulk of the game. Looks like more sunshine than clouds. A typical crisp, cool, autumn day in the Midwest.

Might be a bit more wind than we've seen, so I'll keep an eye on that.

The upcoming game will finally feel like true fall. Sure has been a lot of very warm days in September and October. That will be changing this week.

High temperature in the mid-to-upper-50s. With the late-morning kickoff, temperature will be a degree or two either side of 50. Upper-40s to start the game is certainly possible. But generally in the 50s for the bulk of the game. Looks like more sunshine than clouds. A typical crisp, cool, autumn day in the Midwest.

If you can keep it dry and above zero on this one we'll give you a pass. We know you don't have much to work with up there. I kind of can't believe it's inhabited.

Keep the good football weather going.So far you are batting a thousand.Keep the faith.GBR.

5kgjra.jpg

5punix.gif

Last edited:

Weatherman, this is my one game per year I take my family to. Will I be needing my sunglasses on Saturday? Also, Im taking my wife and daughter-in-law to Paisley Park on Friday, should I bring my umbrella? (come on, everybody knows why)

Wednesday Update:

No significant changes from the previous forecast. Looks like it could be a tad warmer Saturday afternoon. May hit 60 or so by the end of the game.

Otherwise, dry, mostly sunny skies, moderate wind ... crisp, cool, fall day in the Twin Cities.

Lower-half of the 50s at kickoff.

Wind still doesn't look strong. More in the mid-range. 10-15 MPH, maybe some gusts to 20.

I'll update again on Friday, but it's really just some minor fine tuning of a fairly straightforward forecast.

Wednesday Update:

No significant changes from the previous forecast. Looks like it could be a tad warmer Saturday afternoon. May hit 60 or so by the end of the game.

Otherwise, dry, mostly sunny skies, moderate wind ... crisp, cool, fall day in the Twin Cities.

Lower-half of the 50s at kickoff.

Wind still doesn't look strong. More in the mid-range. 10-15 MPH, maybe some gusts to 20.

I'll update again on Friday, but it's really just some minor fine tuning of a fairly straightforward forecast.
Don't matter. Rodents home venue, Metrodome. Wait .......

football_metrodome.jpg

:Biggrin::Biggrin::Biggrin:

Gophers creed ....."Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds".

On schedule, 11:00AM, next Saturday ;)

jj9q6dirclrnvlxeaig1

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back