• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Minnesota Game Thread

Scott imo is an elite offensive coordinator. Not so much a HC.

That is in his wheelhouse.

No shame in that.

Bill Callahan is an elite OL coach. Not so much a HC.

Again, no shame in that.
Mike Riley was an elite nice guy
No shame in that either

AM returns as a super senior next year, no chance SF names a different starter.

C
I keep reading people who think Martinez may not come back next year- what on earth else would the kid do? If he has eligibility he will 1000% be back. I’m not even sure what people are thinking.

Yeah, let's move on to another coach after 4 years, because that has worked out so well in the last 20 years. I will get skewered for this, but it's ok cause I don't post much anyway. But I an convinced that if Frost cannot right the ship, we will never be relevant again. We saw teams quit on Reilly but this team has not quit.
It’s not out of the realm that Nebraska may never be relevant again- there are many teams that haven’t been relevant in DECADES. The fan arrogance is comical at times, as if a program like NU can’t possibly slip into irrelevancy. I bet they said the same thing at all the other places that haven’t done Sh$@ in 60 years.
I agree, if someone like Frost can’t turn things around, get ready for the abyss.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back