• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Minnesota Game Thread

Alright good idea, give up on your QB who struggled for one game who leads the nation in rushing TDs for QBs, and is top 10 in total offense. That’ll definitely boost his confidence

Yeah, let's move on to another coach after 4 years, because that has worked out so well in the last 20 years. I will get skewered for this, but it's ok cause I don't post much anyway. But I an convinced that if Frost cannot right the ship, we will never be relevant again. We saw teams quit on Reilly but this team has not quit.
We fired two winning coaches and those players never quit on them as well. Guess the fans that wanted them fired and still glad they aren’t here are getting what they deserve. Just sucks that all of us have to suffer for their idiot views.

giphy.gif

We fired two winning coaches and those players never quit on them as well. Guess the fans that wanted them fired and still glad they aren’t here are getting what they deserve. Just sucks that all of us have to suffer for their idiot views.
I think Peddy was the only one who wanted Solich gone

I don’t know I still see fans saying solich needed to be fired and that he couldn’t recrui
Just look at all the top 20 teams that went after Solich once he was relieved of his duties at NU. That tells me everything I need to know about Solich as a head coach at a top tier program.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back