• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

Nebraska vs Minnesota (10/12/19)

ramsker

Short...but slow
10 Year Member
I think SF mentioned that Luke would be going in if needed. So I wouldn’t bet on the depth chart handed out.
Oh, good Lord . . . I give up.

You clearly have this figured out. Bunch has been the "ghost #3 QB" this whole time, but Frost put the #4 QB (who has been #3 on the depth chart all year to make him feel better) into the NW game on the drive where you needed to win the game and your starter went out because he doesn't know the playbook well enough to play.

REDaction

Recruit
Oh, good Lord . . . I give up.

You clearly have this figured out. Bunch has been the "ghost #3 QB" this whole time, but Frost put the #4 QB (who has been #3 on the depth chart all year to make him feel better) into the NW game on the drive where you needed to win the game and your starter went out because he doesn't know the playbook well enough to play.
If you know SF setting the depth chart in order to make players feel better. Good lord I’ll give up.

Beareye

Scout Team
2 Year Member
With their 2nd string QB and the other playmakers dinged or hurt?
Purdue did lose Sindelar and Moore early in the game. Not sure about the other games. I would still like to think we could be as competitive as Minnesota's other opponents even with some injuries.

IUhusker

Recruit
5 Year Member
Had an office party so not able to watch any part of the game. Are we really that bad as the score says? I hope turnovers etc were an issue.

HUSKER HOT SAUCE

Music Soothes My Soul
5 Year Member
Where are you going?
Jackie Evancho. She has this incredible voice. Not my typical type of show, but I'm glad I went as the young lady can flat out sing. She's only 19, she's very pretty, and she's talented. I also see that I missed absolutely nothing in the second half.... very Texasing sad, very Texased up.

Seth

Better
5 Year Member
I wonder if Moos could have got away with paying Frost quite a bit less than 5 million. It's not like Nebraska was in a bidding war with another team.