• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Michigan State Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't think this is that bad a loss. Ridiculous turnovers and a Freshman quarterback leading to points and our defense, despite lots of bright spots, playing way too much. Despite our improvement in recent weeks, I'm not surprised we aren't there yet.

Next year had better be better than this, or I will be jumping ship then.

I'm at the point to where 6 years into it . . . you shouldn't be this inept this often. Same issues year-in and year-out.

I don't think this is that bad a loss. Ridiculous turnovers and a Freshman quarterback leading to points and our defense, despite lots of bright spots, playing way too much. Despite our improvement in recent weeks, I'm not surprised we aren't there yet.

Next year had better be better than this, or I will be jumping ship then.

What have you seen that makes you think we'll be any better next year?

But the fact that we continue to turn the ball over like this in year six (especially when all we heard about was the emphasis that the staff/team placed on it in practice) is very disturbing.

I don't have much confidence in this staff's ability to correct this…...

This.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back