• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Michigan Game Thread

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Well the Huskers start the second half of the season with a big tilt against Michigan at Memorial Stadium

Game will be broadcast by ABC at 6:30 PM CDT

Streaming of the pre/game/post on the Husker App starts at 1:30 PM CDT

As always do not try and beat the world filter or attack others posters etc

Just be nice

Go 'Huskers!

download.jpg

Saw a decent amount of Michigan fans at the Haymarket last night. One group said each year they all travel to one game per season. They said when they picked Nebraska they thought it would be a great stadium to visit and they knew it'd be a win.. but now they said man were a little scared.
GBR!

I think Iowa goes down today. They have a great D but an extremely poor offense ranked 119th out of 130. If they get into a shootout they can easy lose imo. They aren't a lock YET to win the division either but once again manage to avoid playing OSU, MU and MSU? Funny how their schedule always seems to help them!!

I see one of Meechicken's best FAST WR's is out for the game. Played a big part in their win over Wisky. We absolutely need to force them to put the ball in the air which won't be easy to do.

I think Iowa goes down today. They have a great D but an extremely poor offense ranked 119th out of 130. If they get into a shootout they can easy lose imo. They aren't a lock YET to win the division either but once again manage to avoid playing OSU, MU and MSU? Funny how their schedule always seems to help them!!
GO NITTANY LIONS !! (only today).

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back