• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Miami Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nate Clouse @NateClouse · <s>#</s>FearAmeer MT <s>@</s>ESPNCFB: Several HUGE performances today on the gridiron. Who deserves a <s>#</s>HondaHelmetSticker?

ByB-a_YCAAATTXX.jpg:large

John Gaskins @937JohnGaskins · Valentine: It's fun to talk trash. It's fun to dominate. We don't want to do it after whistle, but... you gotta protect your guys <s>#</s>Huskers

John Gaskins @937JohnGaskins · Valentine said the Instagram trash talk didn't get <s>#</s>Huskers defenders jolted but "I know it got some guys on the receiving corps fired up"

John Gaskins @937JohnGaskins · Valentine: "We thought, WOW, you guys are really going to take time to trash talk on Instagram like that?... we proved them wrong" <s>#</s>Huskers

John Gaskins @937JohnGaskins · Papuchis: Thing I'm most proud of is this was a true fistfight with these guys... We just kept coming out with a tough mentality." <s>#</s>Huskers

Listening to Big Red Over-reaction while watching this thread... couple things.. Our attendance tonight was more than Both of Miami's home games together. Also, Miami players were flipping off the fans as they left the field. Our fans Boo'd the Miami players off the field. (Maybe a first for Nebraska Fans)... AND... We play them again next year at their home. Lots of groundwork was laid today for a bad blood game next year. Will be interesting if Miami fans attend well next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back