• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs McNeese State Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

You must have an extremely short memory then. Nobody was happy during the game today. You say I'm biased because I don't approve of the coach that you do. I applauded him last week for a great game, but this week he showed his true colors

god-grant-me-the-serenity-to-accept-the-things-i-cannot-change-the-courage-to-change-the-things-i-can-and-the-wisdom-to-know-the-difference.jpg

I could only watch the replay on ESPN...and from that angle it looked like his legs were stationary, on the ground and the guy tried to run through his legs, ha. I am sure there was a better camera angle to see it, but from that angle it looked like a weak call.

What I saw was Jake putting his leg out but it was high. There was no danger of tripping the guy but it was a deliberate move on his part. IMHO.

I could only watch the replay on ESPN...and from that angle it looked like his legs were stationary, on the ground and the guy tried to run through his legs, ha. I am sure there was a better camera angle to see it, but from that angle it looked like a weak call.

I agree, but, when his leg went up, he tended to keep it up. Thus, the call was made. I might add, remembering now, he did kinda' whip up his leg, as in "bad acting"!! Not surprised it was called.

I would like to add, Jake makes a lot of bonehead plays! :(

Last edited:

What I saw was Jake putting his leg out but it was high. There was no danger of tripping the guy but it was a deliberate move on his part. IMHO.

Agree.
There didn't seem to be enough force in the play to warrant his legs going up that high. Jake needs to take acting lessons!

You weren't happy during Abdullah's last TD? Tough crowd.

When Abdullah was gaining ground, then scored, I went bananas!!! As I stated earlier today, all the angst
left my body. Once more, I was "happy". :) I was on pins and needles and my stomach ached the whoe
game, until the run to the goal.

Last edited:

When Abdullah was gaining ground, then scored, I went bananas!!! As I stated earlier today, all the angst
left my body. Once more, I was "happy". :) I was on pins and needles and my stomach ached the whoe
game, until the run to the goal.
As were the 50-60 folks at the Fox & Hound where I watched, Bob.

It was the correct call. The play was already past him. There was no reason for him to leg whip the defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back