• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs McNeese State Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well we all know your not unbiased....and there is no arguing that.....

I call them as I see them just like i did after the UCLA and Minnesota losses last year.....and always have and will.....

We keep playing like we did today and you will be saying the same thing without the winky face (assuming you're unbiased).

Last edited:

Ole Mack Brown actually had good stuff to say about us winning on ESPN Halftime show, haha..."if you are going to have to have a good season, sometimes you have to win ugly games...give Nebraska credit for winning this"

I agree....hopefully its not the case this year it cost against UCLA, Minnesota and Sparty last year....so I hear you loud and clear....

My main concern is that we seem to have to learn this lesson two or three times every year. Next time, we won't likely be so lucky.

Well we all know your not unbiased....and there is no arguing that.....

I call them as I see them just like i did after the UCLA and Minnesota losses last year.....and always have and will.....

You must have an extremely short memory then. Nobody was happy during the game today. You say I'm biased because I don't approve of the coach that you do. I applauded him last week for a great game, but this week he showed his true colors

Ole Mack Brown actually had good stuff to say about us winning on ESPN Halftime show, haha..."if you are going to have to have a good season, sometimes you have to win ugly games...give Nebraska credit for winning this"

That's a hoot coming from Mack.

You must have an extremely short memory then. Nobody was happy during the game today. You say I'm biased because I don't approve of the coach that you do. I applauded him last week for a great game, but this week he showed his true colors

Do you find this rewarding?

Seriously. Get a life man.

Cotton didn't "wonder downfield" (look at the replay) and he didn't block in the back (he was called for tripping).

Usually your posts are fairly good summaries HinOkieland, but this one has a lot of factual inaccuracies.

The replays showed Jake Cotton guilty of leg whipping, and away from the actual play. Replay also showed Jake Cotton downfield. If it wasn't
Jake downfield, blame the announcers.

The replays showed Jake Cotton guilty of leg whipping, and away from the actual play. Replay also showed Jake Cotton downfield. If it wasn't
Jake downfield, blame the announcers.

I could only watch the replay on ESPN...and from that angle it looked like his legs were stationary, on the ground and the guy tried to run through his legs, ha. I am sure there was a better camera angle to see it, but from that angle it looked like a weak call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back