• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Kansas (4-9-2011 Saturday 1400)

If we fail to win the rubber game Sunday, it is time to string MA up! And demonstrate in the street in front of TO's residence! Just kidding, but geeeez!

Well, after watching Tiger edge the rim of the golf hole 6/7 times, I doubt he can get it together. Really, I have never seen so many balls actually rim the hole and not go in, the way it happened to Tiger. I can see how one could lose their minds, playing golf! :( Tiger could have had 5/6 shaved off his score, for sure. I doubt he will sleep tonight.
He shot a 74, instead of a realistic 67 or 68! :banghead::puke:

Oh, btw, congrats to our Huskers. Oh, and that stat of not winnng a rubber game since 2008? :cry: :eek: :( :puke:

Last edited:
Did you all see what happened to the softball team today? Playing Texas in Lincoln, before an all time record crowd, we went to the seventh (final) inning, tied 0-0. A texas batter hit a high fly ball to deep center, and the Husker center fielder camped under it, then let it bounce off her glove and over the fence, for a home run! We lose 1-0. Oh well, it was Texas, we have come to expect those kinds of happenings.

And did you see what happened today, another loss to UT, unbelievable. Ut has to be laughing their arses off, the way they beat us, no matter what!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back