• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Iowa Primetime On NBC Black Friday

At this point the Nebraska/Iowa game will not be going up against the Chiefs/Raiders game (2pm). Of course that could change with the way the NFL changes game start times.

Last edited:
At this point the Nebraska/Iowa game will not be going up against the Chiefs/Raiders game (2pm). Of course that could change with the way the NFL changes game start times.
They may keep that time. Its in KC I believe. Later would be colder there too

giphy.gif

Stress average. It could be 70°, or 8°. it’s snowed here in Oklahoma City before, on, or near thanksgiving. I remember a pretty solid ice storm around here many years back around Thanksgiving.
2007. One of the professors at UNL got killed in an accident on the way to class and they cancelled school for the whole day.

I had never seen anything like it, and must have fallen on my back about a dozen times. Everyone could definitely tell who the Floridian was...

2007. One of the professors at UNL got killed in an accident on the way to class and they cancelled school for the whole day.

I had never seen anything like it, and must have fallen on my back about a dozen times. Everyone could definitely tell who the Floridian was...
That sounds about right. Lots of damage comes from ice storms. Trees, roads, power lines, car wrecks, and people, from simply walking. Doesn’t matter where you’re from, Florida or anywhere else, people cannot walk on ice. I just remember it was 28° and pouring down rain and trees and power lines were down everywhere. I was thinking about 20 years ago, so 2007 sounds legit. I can also remember it being 80° around here near that time of year. It’s a roller coaster around that time.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back