• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Iowa Game Thread (B1G Tailgate From Lincoln)

I don’t put this on smothers at all I put it on HCSF where it belongs—HCSF goes way too vanilla near the end of the game and always costs us the game—Plus we need to get a new SNC coach—Part of the defeat was the day Offence was exhausted

No disagreement there. I blame Martinez a lot but special teams has been more crucial. We completely suck in that phase of the game. If it where fixed we are in a bowl game.
Yeah...It's maddening and MUST be fixed...gotta be fixed. There are three phases of the game and one cannot completely suck at one and expect to overcome it via the other two. Scott, please pull yer head out and fix special teams. PLEASE

Yeah...It's maddening and MUST be fixed...gotta be fixed. There are three phases of the game and one cannot completely suck at one and expect to overcome it via the other two. Scott, please pull yer head out and fix special teams. PLEASE
Absolutely this!

And while the D has improved, they also need to improve more. If they make those three INTs today, that negates 9 points right there. It also goes a long way to holding on to momentum and confidence while demoralizing the opponent.

Our D is good... but we need them to be great... And hopefully one day even elite.

Last edited:

The poster was taking a jab at me because I had stated that I got to watch Smothers in the fall and he had a rubber arm and I was worried about this game. He was telling me I was eating crow….it didn’t age well.

Everyone already knew you never saw any practices, jotted that one in my journal of things that never happened. You were absolutely wrong, Somthers did fine as well as the supreme choke artist Martinez would have.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back