• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Iowa Game Thread (B1G Tailgate From Lincoln)

Smothers vs. the two Iowa QBs? Well, they have at least played meaningful snaps and it is a home game. This will be a first true away opportunity for Padilla although he played most of the game away at NW. Pretty sure game experience between today and at NW is a tad different.
My person to watch is Arland Bruce IV. He was a RB (mostly) and they'll use him on jets...I think they are going to test Gifford and Heinrich early and do their best to keep Nelson honest. Won't be surprised to see this kid throw a pass, he played QB too in H.S.
Capt obvious is watch the cutbacks (again) and goodson/williams will be a tought duo to contain.

See you at game time.

Anyone know how many games AM hasn't started the past 4 years? I remember several when he was injured and another when LM got the call. Just curious because AM hasn't missed many games or starts for the Huskers over the past 4 years.

Saw some rumors running around that the flu has hit the Hawkeyes this week. Supposedly, QB1 and QB2 haven’t practiced. Here’s hoping.

As Frost said earlier this week, some juniors might do the walk but still decide to return next season

Austin Allen
Kyan Brumfield
Connor Culp
Damion Daniels
Marquel Dismuke
JoJo Domann
Levi Falck
Colton Feist
Wyatt Liewer
Adrian Martinez
Lane McCallum
Hunter Miller