• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Iowa (11/28/19) BTN Tailgate In Lincoln

this program needs this win SO badly.

Any word on wandale?
Agree. It's just one game, but it means an awful lot. It's unfortunate that we couldn't pick up another win or two earlier in the season. It's been a year of missed opportunities, but at least getting to a bowl would ease some of that frustration.

I haven't heard anything on Robinson. Hope he can go, but I'm not expecting him out there.

Agree. It's just one game, but it means an awful lot. It's unfortunate that we couldn't pick up another win or two earlier in the season. It's been a year of missed opportunities, but at least getting to a bowl would ease some of that frustration.

I haven't heard anything on Robinson. Hope he can go, but I'm not expecting him out there.
all indications I heard was he is a no-go but this staff keeps a pretty good lid on things so who knows.

To me, the stakes are high. If we win :
- Coach Frost gets his first bowl game.
- Coach Frost gets his first win over a ranked rival.
- All in all, the season will have turned out ok. Sure I would have preferred 8 wins, but at the end of the day, who cares. A bowl is a bowl.

If we lose then things are pretty grim. Back to back losing seasons under Frost. 3 losing seasons in a row. It takes a lot of momentum out of the program.

Last edited by a moderator:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back