• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Indiana Gameday Weather Forecast

HuskerWeatherman

Feral Cat
20 Year Member
October 1, 6:30PM kickoff in Lincoln.

A significant portion of the country will likely be impacted by what will be the remnants of Hurricane Ian next Saturday. Fortunately, that will happen well east of Nebraska. I only mention this as a large, intense tropical cyclone can alter weather patterns over a large area -- well beyond where the hurricane (or its remnants) tracks.

For now, it appears Lincoln will be mild and dry on Saturday.

High temperature Saturday afternoon in Lincoln should at least be well into the 70s -- possibly as warm as the lower-half of the 80s. Being an evening kickoff, temperatures should be around 70-75 to start and 60s for the bulk of the game. I'm sure you'd gladly take that.

Wind currently is projected to be in the 10-15 MPH range (probably not much of a factor).

I'll update by midweek, but as of Sunday evening, looks like the Indiana game will be quite pleasant.

October 1, 6:30PM kickoff in Lincoln.

A significant portion of the country will likely be impacted by what will be the remnants of Hurricane Ian next Saturday. Fortunately, that will happen well east of Nebraska. I only mention this as a large, intense tropical cyclone can alter weather patterns over a large area -- well beyond where the hurricane (or its remnants) tracks.

For now, it appears Lincoln will be mild and dry on Saturday.

High temperature Saturday afternoon in Lincoln should at least be well into the 70s -- possibly as warm as the lower-half of the 80s. Being an evening kickoff, temperatures should be around 70-75 to start and 60s for the bulk of the game. I'm sure you'd gladly take that.

Wind currently is projected to be in the 10-15 MPH range (probably not much of a factor).

I'll update by midweek, but as of Sunday evening, looks like the Indiana game will be quite pleasant.
One month or two later, possible heavy snow :Biggrin:

Occasionally, I like snow during games.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back