• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Indiana Game Thread (10/1/22)

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Game broadcast will start at 6:30 PM CDT on BTN

You can stream pre/game/post here starting at 1:30 PM CST: https://huskers.com/coverage?date=08/27/2022

A few things to remember as always:

Personal attacks will get you a thread ban and possibly a vacation.

Beating the word filter will get you minimum thread ban and possibly a vacation.

Trolling & gas lightening will get you a thread ban.

Bottom line have fun and be nice to each other it's not that hard to do.

Edit to add Fanalytix. Click on the image to open the interactive version where you can drill down on drives, plays, scores and other stats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Over 50 a game and over 60 last week

Pressure Bazelak: Indiana starting quarterback Connor Bazelak leads the nation in passing attempts, and his completion percentage of 53.5% leaves plenty to be desired. If Nebraska can crank up the heat on Bazelak, many of those throws are likely to sail off target for incompletions.

I'm afraid one-day Heisman type player ..... Connor Bazelak. Just like Ryan Hilinski and Dillon Gabriel.

No pressures, zero sacks.

Two-weeks plan is too short ......

I'm afraid one-day Heisman type player ..... Connor Bazelak. Just like Ryan Hilinski and Dillon Gabriel.

No pressures, zero sacks.

Two-weeks plan is too short ......
You may very well be right though I'm continuing to have faith that some positive changes are being made on the defense. I hope we see a much better performance from them on the field today.

2nd Quarter: TCU 20
OU 10

What is going on this season and what does that say about DONU? I have no clue?

Update:

TCU 34
OU 10 WTH?

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back