• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NEBRASKA vs ILLINOIS - BASEBALL THREAD - GAME #3 - 3/25/12

rh Lincoln ab

1-0
rt side foul

2 errs this inning!

hit to ss, Chad gets him out at 1b!

we win!!

1st conf series win!!

13-3 final!!

GO BIG RED!!!

focus!!

Great pbp CBob, thanks as always.

I'm leaving, so I can go downstairs and watch Tiger. :)

KState 6:35 Tues evening. See you then

This was the 1st time since 2008 we win the opening series. After the 1st game, what a surprise!! :)

later!

GO BIG RED!!! :thumbsup:

Tiger dodged a bullet there. Both players par #10, and Tiger is at -14 and leads by 4.

Last edited:
Hey, Bob, thanks again for the PBP. Appreciate it. Now, keep those wins coming! You know what they say, Bob, if we don't like the results, BEHEAD THE MESSENGER! Chuckle.

Hey, Bob, thanks again for the PBP. Appreciate it. Now, keep those wins coming! You know what they say, Bob, if we don't like the results, BEHEAD THE MESSENGER! Chuckle.

Really? That must come from the days of yore, right? :lol: Me thinks, you made that up? ;)

Anyway, here is the article covering today's awesome victory! Who would have thouhght, these kids would come back with two great, kick-butting games, after being humbled on Live TV??? Darin has these kids believing and never giving up. :)

BTW, part of this article is this: Husker fans topped the 5,000 mark in all three games of the series, with a combined 15,697 fans coming out to see the Huskers open conference play. :clap: :bow: (Greatest fans in the world!!) :)

http://www.huskers.com//ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=205403850

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back