• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Illinois (9/21/19)

Anyone have any news on whether any of the injured players made the trip? I looked on the home page and for other threads but couldn't find anything.

Morning sports fans...... a long day ahead.... waiting, waiting and more waiting.......

Just a thought how much things have changed in the past year and half at least for me. Prior to HCSF arriving I could only HOPE we play a decent game and don't get embarrassed let alone win. We've been at least very competitive except for a couple of games last season imo. I believe if we play sound football we can actually win any game this season (even OSU) but also lose any game too. We're only 15 games (today is 16) into coach Frosts tenure which is hardly scratching the surface of what's ahead for our program!

We're heading in the right direction and that's what really counts imo....... GBR

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back